|F A Q|
- Are you a training center?
We are an IT services company offering technical training on Unix, Linux platforms as one of our services.
- What training courses do you offer?
- What training courses do you advice us to do?
Schedule an in-person meet with us for further guidance.
- My friend told me that you teach Unix/Linux well.
That's so nice of them. The point here is not just our effort. We cannot make you good in your chosen tech topic, if you do not or cannot put in equal effort from your side. It is the enthusiam and interest of our students that make us serve them better. So, do not expect miracles if you don't want to put the necessary effort to learn and master the subject. The more hard work you do while with us, the better your command over that subject would be.
- My friend told me that your training fees are a bit high, in comparision.
That's so nice of them! Did you ask your friend whether s/he compared the training quality and depth of coverage also and took the industry experience of our trainers into consideration? If price is your only criterion for joining a course but not the training quality, please do not come to us.
- Can we get a job after doing your courses? Do you offer any placements?
The demand for good Linux and Unix administrators is high in today's job market. So, with proper planning and mastering of SysAdmin topics, you can get a job yourself. We try to assist you in whatever legal way we can. However, we do not guarantee you of any placements nor mislead you with catchy marketing phrases such as "100% placement assistance" (which is meaningless)!
- When did you start Red Hat training? How many batches have you trained?
Please refer to our Training Schedule for all the details, since we started. Please also note that we no more offer their training programs.
- When is the next batch starting for course xyz?
Please refer to our Training Schedule for more details. Upcoming batches are announced here in advance.
- Can we appear for RHCE Exam at your company?
No you cannot. As we are no more a training partner of Red Hat, please contact any of their current training partners regarding more details.
- Does your LA track help us get RHCE certification?
It may or it may not. Frankly, we don't know. Our objective of LA track is to make you a good Linux Admin so that you can get a good job as Linux Admin. We cover Cent OS and Ubuntu LTS in this track.
- Can we appear for SCSA or SCNA Exam at your company?
No, Sun Microsystems Oracle conducts these exams through prometric testing centers. So, contact the nearest prometric center to get more details.
- What is your take on training certifications?
They might help you clear the HR round. At the technical round, you need to know your stuff vey well to beat the competition and to convince the interviewer that you know the stuff and can be a good fit for the job. In case you cannot prove yourself here, whether you are certified or not does not matter. So, our emphasis in our training programs is on you becoming technically competent enough to handle things yourself.
- Are there any late-payment charges?
Yes. A delay upto one week attracts INR 500 and from 8th day onwards, we charge INR 1000. In case any participant discontinues a batch without providing a valid reason or without informing us, rejoining in a later batch costs INR 1000.
- Will service tax be charged extra on training fees?
No, service charge is included in the training fee, so all you will be paying is just the training fee.
- Will there be extra charges for fast track courses?
Yes. Fast track batch (more than 2 hrs/day) will be charged INR 750 more for individual courses and INR 1,500 more for training tracks.
- Is bargaining regarding course fee allowed?
As a company policy, we cannot have different price based on the bargaining skills of people! ; so we do not entertain it. Join only if you can afford it.