We currently offer five training tracks:
- Linux Administration Track (Code: LA) consists of two courses: TUXG-111 and TUXG-183. Both these courses prepare a newbie become proficient in independently set up and manage Linux servers as a Linux Admin.
- Solaris System Administration Track (Code: SSA) consists of two courses: TUXG-411 and TUXG-481. Together, these courses help one master Sun Solaris Administration topics.
- Solaris Network Administration Track (Code: SNA) consists of three courses: TUXG-411, TUXG-481 and TUXG-482. These courses help a beginner learn the basics, sysadmin and network admin concepts and hands-on procedures of Sun Solaris 10.
- BSD Unix System Administration Track (Code: BSDSA) consists of TUXG-391 course. BSD Unix is known for its security and stability since years. FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, DragonFly BSD and Mac OS X belong to this Unix flavor and are quite similar. We teach you FreeBSD in this track, which is quite commonly used as firewall or as a web hosting server.
- LAMP Web Developer Track (Code: LWD) consists of TUXG-611 and TUXG-891 courses. Linux and Apache basics alongwith PHP and MySQL are covered in this track. These courses help the participant become proficient in LAMP stack and become a good LAMP-based web developer. LAMP stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (or Perl or Python).
Our current track pricing (in INR) is as follows:
||In two installments
||6,000 + 7,000
||5,000 + 6,000
||8,000 + 9,000
||3,500 + 3,500